Since its inception in 1954, more than 70,000 engineers, contractors and other hydronic HVAC and plumbing professionals have been educated at the Little Red Schoolhouse. Known as the industry’s educator, Bell & Gossett’s Little Red Schoolhouse sets itself apart from other educational facilities in the industry by emphasizing a systems-based concept of teaching, rather than focusing on product features and benefits.
Training modules are frequently updated to support advancements in equipment design and operation, along with the evolving focus on sustainability, decarbonization and electrification of hydronic systems.
What sets Schoolhouse training apart?
- No cost to attend training – Students responsible for personal travel and lodging costs.
- Student learning environment is technical in nature, with no sales or marketing influences.
- Training taught by full-time instructors focused on education.
- Training has a long-standing reputation.
- Accreditation by IACET to provide globally accepted Continuing Education Units (CEU) for all courses.
- Course subject matter accessible via multiple media forms, including web-based instruction, recorded webinars and downloadable PDF documents.
- Classroom-style seating for 40.
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment to maximize knowledge retention.
- Hands-on, working demonstrations of numerous hydronic systems.
- All seminars include a tour of Xylem’s manufacturing facilities.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs):
- The Little Red Schoolhouse is authorized by the IACET, in accordance with ANSI/IACET standards, to provide CEUs for qualifying educational programs.
- Students eligible to receive 1.7 CEUs (17 hours) provided they attend and participate in the full seminar; no partial credits will be given.
What to Expect:
- Full participation in class discussions and any additional educational activities, as well as completion of all work problems is expected.
- Students need to provide their own laptop computer or tablet to complete work problems and course evaluation.
Can’t make it to a training session at the Little Red Schoolhouse?
Contact your local rep about our “traveling classroom” program – a series of field trainings hosted by B&G reps throughout the country.