Spectral Sensors: Optimized Performance and Online Convenience
The WTW NiCaVis is a reagentless, optical-based spectrophotometer built into a rugged, corrosion-resistant field probe for the IQ Sensor Net system. The NiCaVis can report up to 5 parameters including: Nitrate, Nitrite (optional), COD (total and soluble), BOD, UVT-254, TOC, DOC and SAC (total and soluble).
- Optical probe for measuring COD, BOD, Nitrate, Nitrite, UVT-254, TOC, DOC, SAC-254, and TSS for IQ Sensor Net systems
- Nitrite UV probe measures 256 wavelengths between 200 and 390 nm allowing it to differentiate between nitrate and nitrite; UV-VIS measures between 200 and 720 nm
- UVT-254 measurement used to determine required UV light intensity and contact time for disinfection, lowering a facility’s disinfection costs
- Reduced maintenance with UltraClean ultrasonic cleaning technology; prevents biofouling from taking place. Built-in air holes for added air cleaning in high fouling applications.
The NiCaVis probe scans 256 wavelengths per measurement to provide the most accurate data with precise compensation for interferences such as turbidity on the UV-VIS probe. The NiCaVis provides continuous data to help with operational improvement decisions. The probe’s built-in UltraClean® ultrasonic cleaning technology reduces routine maintenance requirements.
The WTW IQ Sensor Net UVVIS Ultrasonic Cleaning with UltraClean® Technology
Reduced maintenance with UltraClean® ultrasonic cleaning technology; prevents biofouling from taking place. Built-in air holes for added air cleaning in high fouling applications.
This short video demonstrates the ultrasonic cleaning when power is added to this sensor and the milky substance is quickly cleaned off. The UltraClean technology is continuously on and built into the sensor to prevent fouling.
Multiple versions of the NiCaVis sensor for your needs:
- WTW NiCaVis 701 IQ NI - UV IQ Sensor for NO2, NO3 and carbons, 1mm (SKU: 481054)
- WTW NiCaVis 705 IQ NI - UV IQ Sensor for NO2, NO3 and carbons, 5mm (SKU: 481055)