Optical Dissolved Oxygen Probe for IQ SensorNet Systems
The WTW IQ Sensor Net FDO® Dissolved Oxygen Probe is the perfect solution for measuring dissolved oxygen. In addition to being free of calibration and flow, with their 45° membrane, they are also insensitive to air bubbles. Therefore, you will not require any additional installation equipment. The robust design of this sensors allows the use with an overpressure of up to 10 bar. The special membrane has a unique stability and thus ensures stable measured values.
- Optical, luminescent based DO sensor
- Intelligent sensor cap stores calibration data
- Insensitive to air bubbles
- Equal Path Reference System
- Green light excitation technology extends the sensor cap lifetime.
Calibration-free, reliable, DIN compliant - the optical FDO® oxygen sensors for the IQ SENSOR NET to regulate biological cleaning steps.
The sea water model (FDO® 700 IQ SW) is optimized for use in special media: All wetted parts are made of titanium and plastic and are therefore extremely resistant to corrosion.
- FDO®700 IQ - optical IQ sensor for O2 (SKU: 201650)
- FDO®700 IQ SW - like 700 IQ but sea water version (SKU: 201652)
- FDO®701 IQ SW - like 701 IQ but sea water version (SKU: 201653)
- FDO®701 IQ - like 700 IQ but with faster response time (SKU: 201660)