Optical Dissolved Oxygen and Temperature Instrument
YSI EcoSense ODO200 is an optical-based dissolved oxygen meter ideal for DO sampling. ODO200 sensors are EPA approved for wastewater compliance reporting of DO.
Instrument Only. Cables, probes/sensors, and accessories sold separately.
- Automatic temperature compensation
- 1-year instrument, cable and sensor cap warranty
- 1-, 4- and 10-meter durable field cables available
- Manual input for salinity and pressure compensation
- Low battery indicator with 100 hour battery life
- Replaceable optical sensor cap (12-18 month life)
- Auto shutoff function after 30 minutes of inactivity
- 50 data set reviewable memory
- IP67 waterproof rating
Accurate, economical, handheld dissolved oxygen measurements using optical technology.
The YSI EcoSense® line of compact, handheld instruments provides the most accurate data in the most affordable format. The instruments feature an easy-to-use interface, one-hand operation, IP67 waterproof case, and low cost of ownership over the life of the product.
Please visit the ODO200 Kits page for fully assembled systems.
The YSI ODO200 is designed for quick, accurate results in an economical platform. The ability to measure DO optically along with temperature, in a simple, compact handheld allows the instrument to be used across multiple application sampling strategies in the field. With a one-year instrument, probe and sensor cap warranty, waterproof case and ease-of-use, the EcoSense ODO200 will fit your needs.
Optical benefits include:
- no stirring requirement
- no warm-up time
- no electrolyte solutions
- no electrode maintenance
- no membranes
- no interferences from gases such as hydrogen sulfide