Pro20 Dissolved Oxygen and Temperature Meter
The Pro20 provides everything you need in a handheld dissolved oxygen meter. Ruggedness, simplicity and reliability are the cornerstones of the instrument's design. Available sensors are EPA approved for wastewater compliance reporting of BOD, CBOD, and DO.
Instrument Only. Cables, probes/sensors, and accessories sold separately.
- Internal barometer for highest accuracy
- Choose field DO sensors (Polarographic or Galvanic) or lab BOD probe for BOD in wastewater
- One Touch Cal calibrates within 3 seconds with the push of a button
- Stores 50 data sets
- Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad
- Available with 1, 4, 10, 20, 30 or 100-meter cables
- View display with polarized sunglasses on
- Fastest response time on the market with 95% response in 8 seconds with standard membrane
- Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French and German
- User replaceable sensors and cables
- 3-year instrument; 2-year cable warranty
The YSI Pro20 dissolved oxygen meter is a rugged, user-friendly instrument for dissolved oxygen measurement. The Pro20 can be used in the lab or the field and can go from one to the other in seconds.
User-replaceable sensors and cables and convenient One Touch Cal feature makes it extremely user friendly. Mil-spec (military spec) connectors, IP-67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions. The feature set of the Pro20 results in a low total cost of ownership over the life of the product.
Fast response times with the Polarographic or Galvanic dissolved oxygen sensors allow you to complete your sampling routine quickly. The long life of the Polarographic sensor saves time and money and reduces your overall cost. The Galvanic sensor enables you to start sampling immediately without a warm-up period. Either sensor you choose for the field will give you accurate, quality data.
Lab or field - the Pro20 is ready for whatever you need when it comes to oxygen meters.
When ordering the YSI Pro20 you must order the instrument, cable, and dissolved oxygen probe separately, allowing you to choose the system that best fits your application.
YSI now offers an Extended Warranty for the Pro20 (new instruments only).
Please visit the Pro20 Kits page for fully assembled systems.
Check out the ProSolo if you're interested in an optical dissolved oxygen instrument.
You can also download The Dissolved Oxygen Handbook covering all things DO related from technologies, to maintenance and calibrations, and acquiring the best data.