Water is a critical part of any mining operation, and Xylem can help you manage it efficiently
Everything you need to transport, treat and test water is here. Xylem offers solutions for open pit mines, underground mines and material processing, including a wide range of rental pumps, designed for durability, advanced treatment equipment for water management, and precision analytics to ensure process control and compliance. We support you throughout mining exploration, development and operation.
With our extensive product range and applications expertise, we are well positioned to help solve the most challenging water related problems. Customers in more than 140 countries rely on our leading brands for complete, cost-effective, environmentally responsible water management solutions. Meet the challenges of water accessibility, quantity and quality in even the most remote regions, whether water is overabundant or scarce.
We provide a range of mining products and accessories including:
- Analytical instrumentation:
- Rugged and reliable equipment to monitor environmental impact including groundwater testing, contaminants and erosion
- A full range of electric and hydraulic submersible pumps for general duty in dewatering, bypass, drainage and sludge applications
- A range of pumps for water recovery, wash-down sumps, water supply and wastewater treatment including vertical turbine, bore hole pumps and an array of durable centrifugal pumps
- Fully automatic diesel, electric or natural gas powered, solids-handling dry-priming pumps for high-volume and high-discharge heads
- Horizontal dry-mounted and submersible abrasion-resistant slurry pumps with agitators for removal and handling of abrasive and corrosive liquids
- Vertical and horizontal multi-stage pumps
- Stainless steel submersible centrifugal and vertical multi-stage centrifugal pumps for wastewater handling
- Intelligent control systems
- Submersible mixers used in mining as well as mineral processing operations to re-suspend and/or keep solids in suspension in reservoirs, lagoons, over ground or underground, and in basins and tanks