- Designed to ensure ultimate performance and reliability when pumping liquids with pulp and particulate
- Capable of CO2 inlet pressures up to 80 psi (5.5 bar)
- Shuttle valve ensures ultimate performance and reliability
- Quiet operation with exhaust muffler
- Easy installation with all quick disconnect ports
The Flojet G80 Pulpjet air operated diaphragm pump is designed for dispensing bag-in-box (BIB) syrups, juice and smoothie mixes that contain pulp and particles. The pump’s uniquely designed check valve allows soft solids and stringy particles of at least 1/8 inch (3mm) to pass through without the risk of clogging. The pump’s unique design makes it ideal for dispensing products like smoothie mixes, slushies, condiments, and pizza sauces.