- Illuminated on/off switch provides clear visibility in dark or hard-to-reach places
- Long-life motor ensures years of reliable operation
- Flojet diaphragm pump runs dry without damage, extending pump life
- Quick-connect port speeds installation and replacement of suction and discharge tubing
- Quiet operation minimizes noise pollution with noise-dampening rubber feet
- Thermal overload protection prevents overheating, protecting the pump and control box from damage
Flojet BW5000 Series Bottled Water System is ideal where portability is key
The Flojet BW5000 Series Bottled Water System is designed to work with coffee/tea makers, refrigerator ice and water dispensers, espresso carts, and portable sinks or any use requiring portable, potable water. Easily connected to most standard three to five gallon (11.4 to 18.9 liter) water bottles, the system allows you to pump water from commercial bottles to ensure better-tasting hot and cold beverages. The dual inlet version draws from two water lines simultaneously.
The BW5000 Series Bottled Water System has also been engineered for easy operation and flexible installation. Its compact size supports easy mounting, and the pump automatically shuts off when the water source is depleted and restarts when water is restored. A sealed vacuum keeps water fresh and a built-in check valve prevents back flow.
The BW5000 Series Bottled Water System is great for remote locations where water supply is inaccessible. It’s no wonder that coffee shops around the world trust Flojet BW5000 Series Bottled Water Systems to deliver recipe-quality water for more than two million cups of coffee a day.
- BW5000-000A Single Inlet
- BW5002-000A Single Inlet
- BW5003-000A Single Inlet
- BW5004-000A Single Inlet
- BW5009-000A Single Inlet
- BW5020-000A Dual Inlet
- BW5022-000A Dual Inlet
- BW5023-000A Dual Inlet
- BW5024-000A Dual Inlet
- BW5029-000A Dual Inlet