Let’s educate ourselves and others, and take action to preserve our precious water resources!
Participate in activities such as invasive species removal, river clean-ups, education events with local schools, storm drain labeling, native species plantings, webinar viewings, trivia and more. With your actions, you’ll activate donations to our nonprofit partner EarthEcho International.
Are you up for the challenge? Grab a trash bag, a shovel, or even your phone, and get started in the 2022 Watermark Watershed Bingo Challenge.
How can you get involved?
- Download your personal Bingo Card here or by clicking the board below.
- Complete an activity to cross it off on your board.
- Cross off five squares in a row in any direction, submit your results, and Xylem will donate $10 to our nonprofit partner, EarthEcho International. Are you able to complete the whole board? If so, you’ll activate a $100 donation!
- Submit your completed Bingo Boards by July 31st here.
- Along the way, share photos and stories to social media with #WatershedMoment and #XylemWatermark
What is a watershed?
A watershed is the land area that drains into a given body of water. A drop of water that falls within a watershed always ends up in a particular waterbody such as a river, bay or ocean.
Why is it important?
Watersheds supply the water bodies that provide habitat to wildlife, and that we use for drinking water, agriculture, manufacturing, recreation, and more.