• Locate the pump at any time, and anyplace
• User selected subscription plans
• 24/7 customer support line
• Receive alarms via text/interactive phone calls
• Monitor key engine and pump parameters
• Remotely start, stop or change pump speed
• Access sales history and rental equipment
• Service/maintenance advice to ensure proper system operation
• Easy order for service kits to save time and pump utilization
The new generation of Xylem Field Smart Technology (FST) product is an advanced telemetry and cloud based system that allows you to monitor and control your pump from anywhere in the world.
With FST, your phone, tablet, or computer gives you the visibility, control, and peace of mind you need, no matter the conditions. Users can now select just the services they want, and can reach a customer service representative at any time, day or night.
This is why we have outfitted all the Godwin S Series Dri-Prime pumps with FST to expand and enhance the capabilities of all your critical dewatering needs. New flexible subscription plans allow the user to select only the monitoring and control features and services they need. With a modern look and feel to the website, the system is easy to use on all common web enabled devices. Realtime pump and engine performance data can alert users with interactive phone calls in addition to text and email messaging. Remote access to the devices is achieved through cellular and satellite connections and allows the user to save time in diagnosing problems, minimizing the amount of personnel exposure on job sites. And with a new 24/7 support center your pumps are "Always On and Close By", providing peace of mind at anytime and anywhere in the world.
FST provides invaluable control and information about your pump such as:
• Start/stop/RPM control
• Fuel Consumption/Levels
• Soot accumulation monitoring for models with DPF
• Engine load
• Warning and error codes
For more details, please download the datasheet.