- State-of-the-art wastewater pump with N-technology
- Sustained high efficiency with energy savings up to 25%
- Flexible and modular design
- Robust and reliable
WASTEWATER N-TECHNOLOGY PUMP
Flygt N-pumps take on the toughest applications and get the job done. Every component is designed and manufactured to deliver sustained high efficiency. Thanks to patented N-technology with its innovative self-cleaning impeller, Flygt N-pumps deliver the highest total efficiency. They lower your energy bill and reduce unplanned maintenance costs. That adds up to total peace of mind – and big savings over the long term.
Most solid objects entering the pump will pass through the impeller between the impeller vanes. If an object gets caught on the leading edge of one of the vanes, it will slide along the backswept shape towards the perimeter of the inlet.
Due to the mechanical self-cleaning design, a sludge concentration up to 8% can easily be pumped.
FLEXIBLE AND MODULAR DESIGN
This self-cleaning pump features innovative functions that make it the best choice for a broad range of applications. The modular hydraulic design enables you to tailor the hydraulics to meet the requirements of virtually any application.
- Replaceable wear ring in two materials, gray iron or Hard Iron™ for different operation conditions
- Hardened gray iron impeller for typical wastewater applications
- Hard Iron™ impeller for abrasive and corrosive applications
- Stainless steel impeller for special applications that require duplex stainless steel
- Short shaft overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases seal and bearing life
- Motor designed for submersible use. Heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties
- The double mechanical seal system consists of two sets of mechanical shaft seals that work independently to provide double security. Available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR) or Silicone carbide (SiC) depending on pumped media
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for submersible use
- Offers flexible cooling systems, e.g. closed loop cooling system, media cooled or external cooling
Wet Pit (P)
Semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed on twin guide bars with automatic connection to the discharge pipe.
Portable, submersible pump installation. Portable pump with hose coupling or flange for connection to the discharge pipe.
Dry Installation vertical (T)
Vertical, permanent, dry pump installation. The submersible pump is installed in a dry pit, with flange connection to suction and discharge piping.
Dry Installation (Z)
Horizontal, permanent, dry pump installation. The submersible pump is installed in a dry pit, with flange connection to suction and discharge piping.