- N-technology hydraulic
- Sustained high efficiency
- Aluminium bronze propeller
- Robust and reliable
PROPELLER PUMP WITH N-TECHNOLOGY
The P 7121 offers maximum reliability, thanks to our well proven and unique N-technology consisting of backswept leading edges on the propeller blades and a relief groove in the wear ring area. The patented N-technology assures a self-cleaning pump resulting in no unplanned stops and reduced energy bills due to its sustained high efficiency.
The pump is easy to install, without assembly or shaft-alignment problems. The Flygt submersible P 7121 can be installed in its 1400 mm column within minutes. And you can easily hoist it for servicing, thanks to our smart installation concept.
ROBUST AND RELIABLE DESIGN
- Motor designed for submersible use. Heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties.
- Aluminum-bronze propeller for normal use in most applications.
- Optional stainless steel propeller for applications that require stainless steel.
- Self-cleaning guide vanes optimized for use in contaminated water.
- Martensitic stainless steel shaft gives maximum strength and corrosive resistance.
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security. Available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR) or Silicone carbide (SiC) depending on pumped media.
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for submersible use.
Column pipe, semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed inside the discharge pipe, automatically seated on a flange.