- State-of-the-art propeller pump with N-technology
- Slimline compact design
- Sustained high efficiency
- Duplex stainless steel propeller
- Robust and reliable
PROPELLER PUMP WITH N-TECHNOLOGY
Slimline propeller pumps are an excellent choice for maximum reliability. Equipped with our patented N-technology, they provide a self-cleaning pump resulting in no unplanned stops and reduced energy bills thanks to their sustained high efficiency.
SLIMLINE COMPACT DESIGN
The slim profile of Flygt propeller pumps means that they can be installed in smaller column pipes. Since the pump bay width is determined by the column pipe diameter, the pump station footprint can therefore be reduced. The smaller the station, the lower the cost for excavation, material and labor. Yet despite their slim dimensions, these pumps give you the same heavy-duty reliability and performance of our other pumps.
- Compact design — fits inside a 600 mm discharge tube.
- Reduced pump station footprint — up to 15% commonly reported.
- Optimized pressure distribution — ensures high efficiency of the propeller while suppressing flow separation losses.
- Improved propeller design — pressure profiles are enhanced to achieve high efficiency and good cavitation properties.
Column pipe, semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed inside the discharge pipe, automatically seated on a flange.