- Simple maintenance normally limited to checking fluid levels and filters.
- Godwin Dri-Prime is a continuously operated venturi air ejector priming device which requires no periodic adjustment or control.
- Extensive application flexibility. It will handle sewage, slurries and liquids with solids up to 3 in (75 mm) in diameter.
- Dry-running high pressure oil bath mechanical seal, with high abrasion resistant silicon carbide faces.
- A close-coupled centrifugal pump with Godwin Dri-Prime system mounted to a diesel engine or electric drive.
- All cast iron construction with cast steel impeller.
- Also available in a sound attenuated unit which reduces noise levels down to 70 dBA at 30'.
- Standard engine Isuzu 4LE2T (FT4) 48HP.
The Godwin SD150M Dri-Prime pump is a versatile, general purpose dewatering pump designed for use in the industry’s most challenging construction, municipal, industrial and emergency response applications.
This rugged pump is ideally suited for tough dewatering jobs, and is the reliable choice for portable and permanent solutions.
The cost-effective solution when performance counts
The SD150M is a member of the Godwin Standard Dewatering Series - the same Godwin quality at an affordable price. The SD150M has been engineered to meet your standard dewatering needs with mechanical efficiencies and durability. Ready to go at a moments notice with the iconic Godwin Dri-Prime and dry-running oil bath mechanical seal. The SD150M can be deployed in your toughest applications on an as needed basis.