- Dri-Prime® automatic self-priming system
- Simple maintenance limited to checking fluid levels and filters
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
High-Head and Jetting Pump with Solids-Handling Capabilities
The Godwin Dri-Prime® HL100M pump offers flow rates to 920 US GPM (210 m³/hr) and has the capability to discharge pressures to 165 psi (115 m).
The HL100M is able to automatically prime to 28 ft (8.5 m) of suction lift. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available with mounted control panel or optional wireless remote access.
High discharge pressure, dry running and portability make the HL100M ideal for mining, industrial and temporary fire pump applications.
- Diesel engine, natural gas engine or electric motor driven
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high- and low-pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integrated overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure available
- PrimeGuard controller with Field Smart Technology (FST)