- Dri-Prime® automatic self-priming system
- Simple maintenance limited to checking fluid levels and filters
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
- Emissions compliant engines available
Elevated Head, Large Solids-Handling Capabilities for Construction Sites and General Dewatering
The Godwin Dri-Prime CD180M pump offers flow rates to 2,100 US GPM (476 m³/hr) and has the capability of handling solids up to 3.0 in (75 mm) in diameter.
The CD180M is able to automatically prime to 28 ft (8.5 m) of suction lift. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available through integral mounted control panel or optional wireless remote access.
Indefinite dry-running is no problem due to the unique Godwin liquid bath mechanical seal design. Solids-handling, dry-running, and portability make the CD180M the perfect choice for dewatering and bypass applications.
- Diesel engine, natural gas engine or electric motor driven
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high- and low-pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integrated overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure available