- Bag-in-Box (BIB) syrup pump
- Gas (CO2) / air driven pump
- High CO2 inlet pressure capability for long runs - up to 90 psi (6.2 bar)
- Ultimate performance and reliability with extended service life
- Easy installation with all quick-disconnect ports
- Quiet operation
- Recyclable materials
- 1/4" (6.35mm) barbed, CO2 exhaust port connection for venting away from confined areas
- High suction capability empties syrup down to a minimum residual
- quick disconnection fittings for simple, quick installation
- Fully automatic, operates only when beverage is being dispensed
- Integral auto shut off
Designed for dispensing bag-in-box (BIB) syrups, juice concentrate (without pulp or particulates), teas, wines and liquor, the G55 Series features the highest flow rate available. The built-in auto shutoff automatically shuts the pump off when the bag is empty and restarts when a full bag is connected. A high-altitude shutoff is also available.
The G55 Series supplies the following from remote quick-serve restaurant (QSR), casino or stadium back room locations: 4 x 3.0 oz (89ml) valves (each dispenses at 0.5 oz/sec) or 2 x 4.5 oz (133ml) valves (each dispenses at 0.75 oz/sec).