The Bell & Gossett VSX Double-Suction Split-Case Pump has maintenance-free bearings, one-piece unitized Seal, groutless base plate, alignment-friendly coupling, reduced pump room footprint by up to 40% when compared to traditional split-case and vertical inline pumps.
- Hydraulic coverage to meet all your design requirements
- Flows from 500 to 28,000 GPM / 114 to 6400 m3/h
- Heads from 30 to 530 feet / 9 to 161 meters
- Working pressures of 175 and 300 psig / 12 and 20 Bar
- ANSI flange ratings of 125# and 250#
- Temperature 0 to 300°F / -17 to 148°C
Using CFD technology, we can deliver identical performance in any flange configuration. The result is that you can maximize your piping possibilities and meet a broad hydraulic range for chillers, towers, distributive and general pumping requirements.