- Unique level device design with fixed level points along a probe
- Installed in thousands meaning a well proven track record
- No electronics or moving parts mean few parts exposed to wear over time meaning prolonged lifetime
- Greatly unaffected by buildup of fat, grease debris and foam and turbulence, meaning little or no maintenance, cleaning or calibration required
- The probe design in itself minimizes cable tangling, making the probes suitable for confined spaces like manholes.
- FailSafe feature. Provides reassurance that probe is functional at alltimes. Integrated loop that monitors probe health every 10 seconds.Failed health test like breaks in the cable or loose wiring, will provide probe error alarm to Flygt controllers to alert operators to take appropriate action.
- Comes in a range of 1, 3 or 10 sensor versions from 0,5m to 3m asstandard lengths and with either 10m (32ft) or 30m (98ft) of cable.
- UL, CSA and CE approved to suit many installation requirements
TRUSTED FOR DECADES
The Flygt Level Probes combines easy to install, easy to use and robustness features to offer a unique level offering suitable to almost any level measurement installation within water and wastewater. It is well proven around the world and is often a component that is installed and then left to function year after year.