Trustworthy back-up alarm or pump start
The MJK 7030 Float Switch On-Off Level Controller combines simplicity and durability. In many places, the float switch provides a trustworthy back-up alarm or pump start.
The switch is made without mercury switches, making it an up-to-date, environment friendly unit, often used for pumping stations and sewage plants for controlling or alarms.
- Environmental friendly - no mercury
- Unmatched rugged construction for durability
- Reliable electromechanical contact system - guaranteed for up to 20 million operations
- Unique counterweight system
- UL approved 250 VAC/16 A switch
- 12, 20, 30,5 or 46m oil resistant PVC cable and polypropylene cable bracket
- SPDT relay allowing normally open or normally closed configurations - selected based on how it is wired.
This The MJK 7030 Float Switch provides high alarm indication in case of a blocked pump or severe amounts of incoming water.
The activation level of the 7030 Float switch is easily adapted by using a counterweight (accessories) on the cable. This allows the level switch to increase to a higher level before activating the switch and providing the float to be re-positioned.
In case of heavy sludge layer on top of the water in the well, the 7030 Float switch will work submerged with the counterweight.