Standard Xchange Heat Exchangers
Need gasketed plate, brazed plate, pre-engineered or
custom TEMA shell & tube or air-cooled heat exchangers?
Find a solution that lasts for decades.
Standard Xchange Quick Ship
Need a standard heat exchanger? Everything in our Quick Ship
program is available for same-day shipping.
- Gasketed Plate and Frame Heat Exchangers Plateflow Series
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers Brazepak – Copper Brazed Plate
- Air Cooled Heat Exchangers AirEx – aluminum bar & plate air cooled heat exchanger
- Air Cooled Heat Exchangers FanEx – plate fin core with fan air-cooled heat exchanger (air/water)
- Custom Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers C200/C210 – TEMA type AEL/BEM or NEN fixed tubesheet shell & tube heat exchanger
- Custom Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers CPK – TEMA type AEW or BEW, removable bundle, packed floating tubesheet shell & tube heat exchanger
- Pre-Engineered Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers BCF – copper alloy
- Pre-Engineered Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers SSCF – stainless steel
Perhaps you’re looking for a basic shell-and-tube heat exchanger. Or maybe your application requires something more complex, like a sophisticated, precision-engineered unit. Whether you are looking for air coolers, heat transfer coils, compact brazed, welded, gasketed plate units or packaged steam condensers, Standard Xchange has whatever it takes to meet your heat transfer requirements.
Standard Xchange has been developing heat transfer solutions for more than 90 years, for just about every industry. Today, we offer the broadest range of product available anywhere. And we’re ready to share the benefits of those years of research, design capability and experience in heat transfer in developing the best solutions for your applications.
Every Standard Xchange heat exchanger is backed by top-notch technical expertise. This helps us make sure our products run efficiently and perform well. It also means you’re assured of technical guidance thoughout the process of evaluating, selecting, and installing the right heat exchanger. Our experts can help you define your needs, determine specifications, and answer questions; and they can even provide precise technical drawings and mechanical details, if needed.
With our in-house, state-of-the-art lab, we can test equipment to your precise application before anything is shipped to you. In short, we’ll work with you every step of the way to make sure you get the exact solution you need for your heat transfer problems.