Portable pH or ORP and Conductivity Meter for the Field
The Pro1030 provides everything you need in a handheld meter that measures pH or ORP (redox) along with conductivity. Rugged, simple and reliable.Measure pH or ORP, salinity, conductivity, specific conductance, TDS, and temperature.
EPA approved for drinking water and wastewater compliance reporting.
Instrument Only. Cables, probes/sensors, and accessories sold separately.
- Smart calibration routine allows easy calibrations with the press of a button, remembers previous cal values and simply walks you through the calibration
- Stores 50 data sets
- Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad
- Available with 1, 4, 10, 20, or 30-meter cables (4-meter and longer cables include cable management kit)
- View display with polarized sunglasses on
- Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French and Portuguese
- User replaceable pH or ORP sensors and cables
- Conductivity cell built-in
- 3-year instrument; 2-year cable warranty; 1-year pH and ORP sensor warranty
Rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro1030 provides everything you need in a handheld instrument for the measurement of either pH or ORP along with temperature, conductivity, specific conductance, salinity and total dissolved solids (TDS).
User-replaceable sensors (pH and ORP sensors) and cables and convenient calibration routine feature makes it extremely user friendly. Mil-spec (military spec) connectors, IP67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions. The feature set of the Pro1030 results in a low total cost of ownership over the life of the product and proves that it is smarter, tougher, and more versatile.
YSI now offers an Extended Warranty for the Pro1030 (new instruments only).
The super-stable 4-electrode conductivity cell is built into the cable and will provide years of accurate data. The cells are designed for rugged field performance and are easily cleaned and require minimal maintenance.
When ordering the Pro1030 you must order the instrument, cable, and pH or ORP sensor separately, allowing you to choose the system that best fits your application. Conductivity and temperature are part of the cable you order and included in the cable purchase.