Wireless Multiparameter Laboratory Instruments
The YSI MultiLab IDS Kit is a laboratory instrument for pH, ORP, conductivity and BOD in any combination.
- Input for pH, ORP, DO/BOD, or conductivity sensors
- Data storage - 500 data sets in manual mode and 5,000 (MultiLab 4010-1) or 10,000 (MultiLab 4010-2/3) data sets in automatic logging mode.
- Large, easy to read graphic display. MultiLab 4010-2/3 feature a color screen
- Antibacterial keypad on the MultiLab 4010-2/3
- Intelligent, digital sensors - plug and play sensors
- GLP traceability (sensors store serial # and calibration data)
- USB connectivity to manage data
- 3-year warranty
YSI MultiLab IDS Kits are available in the following configurations:
- 626570 MultiLab BOD Lab Kit: MultiLab 4010-1 and OBOD probe
- 626571 MultiLab Advanced BOD Lab Kit: MultiLab 4010-1, OBOD probe, and BOD Analyst Pro PC software
- 626572 MultiLab pH Lab Kit: MultiLab 4010-1 and pH electrode (dual junction combination electrode with integrated temperature sensor)
- 626573 MultiLab BOD/pH Lab Kit: MultiLab 4010-2, OBOD probe, and pH electrode (dual junction combination electrode with integrated temperature sensor)
- 626574 MultiLab Advanced BOD/pH Lab Kit: MultiLab 4010-2, OBOD probe, BOD Analyst Pro PC software, and pH electrode (dual junction combination electrode with integrated temperature sensor)
The YSI MultiLab line includes the 4010-1 (single channel), 4010-2 (dual channel) and 4010-3 (three channel) instruments providing easy to use and calibrate menu-driven operation ideal for the laboratory.
The MultiLab instruments can accurately measure pH, ORP, conductivity, and DO/BOD in the laboratory. In addition, ISEs can be connected to the MultiLab 4010-2 and 4010-3 with the MultiLab BNC Adaptor.
Intelligent Digital Sensors (IDS)
The IDS sensors automatically store their unique serial number and calibration data. In addition, they also digitally process the measurement signal. The sensors can be moved from instrument to instrument and maintain their calibration data and transmit this information to the new instrument.
- Plug and play connectivity with each instrument
- IDS senors store their own unique ID with serial number and calibration data
- Digital sensor recognition, processing and data transfer
- Includes self-stirring BOD, pH, ORP and conductivity sensors
- BOD probe uses optical dissolved oxygen technology and includes a guarded sensor tip
The CMC function displays continual monitoring of the sensor's measuring range. The range is represented with a bar and calibration points are shown as vertical lines at the cal point. A moving cursor shows the current measured value and indicates if the measurement is within the calibrated range.
Quality Sensor Control
QSC is a system to monitor the condition of the pH electrode. An initial calibration is performed and, afterwards, the sensor status is monitored and graphically displayed over time.