Two Inputs for pH, ISE, Conductivity and Dissolved Oxygen and Comprehensive GLP Functions
The WTW inoLab® Multi 9620 IDS Multiparameter Benchtop Meter is a modern high-performance multi-parameter meter with two galvanically isolated measuring channels for pH/mV, ISE (including incremental methods), conductivity and oxygen measurement.
- High performance multi-parameter device with two inputs for pH, ISE, conductivity and dissolved oxygen as well as comprehensive GLP functions.
- Wireless ready
- Simultaneous measurement with two independent measuring channels
- Brilliant color display prevents eye-fatigue
With a large 16:9 color graphic display under a hygienic glass shield and antibacterial keyboard it can be used even in critical areas.
Use the new wireless modules together with the new IDS plug head sensors to be independent from cables. i.e. measure conveniently under laboratory hoods or laminar flow benches
The massive zinc diecasting lower housing adds safety against interference and ensures stability on the lab bench.
Two USB interfaces to communicate with the computer, printer or USB memory stick allow the transfer of all data. An activatable user administration expands the automatic GLP documentation with additional safety and traceability.
Integratable adapter available for conventional pH/ORP/ISE electrodes.
The scope of delivery includes the MultiLab® Importer to capture data via Excel® as well as the MultiLab® User (user administration).
- Meter including universal power supply, stand and operation manual, software and USB cable (SKU: 1FD560)
- Meter including universal power supply, stand and operation manual, digital IDS pH electrode SenTix® 980, buffer 4, 7, and 10.01, 3 mol/l KCl, IDS 4-electrode conductivity cell (SKU: 1FD56C)