Conductivity, Temperature, and Depth
The Aanderaa SeaGuard CTD Recorder is a robust instrument based on the SeaGuard Platform that can be used in both the sea and freshwater. It is a self contained instrument for measuring conductivity, temperature and depth. The instrument can be used as a platform for additional measurements (like e.g. current, dissolved oxygen, turbidity, wave and tide).
- 300m, 2000m, 6000m depths
- Large storage capacity on SD card
- Selectable interval from 2 seconds to 2 hours
- Up to 4 Analog sensor input (0-5V)
- For use in sea and fresh water
- Low current drain
- SEAGUARD® Studio visualization software included
- Real-Time XML Output included in high power version
- Smart sensor topology based on a reliable CANbus interface (AiCaP)
- Windows CE based datalogger with color touch panel for local configuration
SeaGuard CTD Recorders may be used as a multi-parameter instrument in the sea and in freshwater and feature a modular plug-and-play architecture. SeaGuard products are based on modern technology and are the basic modules of our underwater observatory. Each platform may be equipped with optional smart sensors either on the top-end plate or via cable away from the recorder Different mooring and battery solutions are also available.
Standard sensors included with SeaGuard CTD include:
For temperature there are 3 options:
- Temperature Sensor 4319/4117: Accuracy +/-0.1°C, response time <10s.
- Temperature Sensor 4060: Accuracy +/-0.03°C, response time <2s.
- Special calibrated 4060: Accuracy +/-0.01°C, response time <2s.
Three platforms are available:
- SeaGuard CTD SW - for depths down to 300m
- SeaGuard CTD IW - for depths down to 2000m
- SeaGuard CTD DW - for depths down to 6000m