Little Red Schoolhouse
Stay tuned for our 2023 course schedule
To provide solid, practical, training in topics that are important to the people of the hydronics and steam industry.
- We stress the systems concept
- We do not teach product “features and benefits”
- Our seminars are not sales pitches
- Our design problems use actual R&CW Division products, pump curves, etc.
- Our training has achieved a high degree of credibility in the industry
Continuing Education Units
- As an IACET Accredited Provider, Xylem’s Bell & Gossett Little Red Schoolhouse offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
- Many authorities recognize CEU credit for purposes of maintaining professional licenses
- Xylem’s Bell & Gossett Little Red Schoolhouse is authorized by IACET to offer 1.7 CEUs for their standard programs.
- You must complete the entire seminar to earn CEUs
- No cost for seminars or materials
- Travel and hotel costs are your responsibility
- Lunches at the Schoolhouse are free.
- State of the art audio-visual equipment
- Steam, hydronics, and variable speed working demonstrations
- Laptop computers are used in many of the design problems
– ESP™ Plus Equipment Selection Program
– System Syzer®
Little Red Schoolhouse seminars often include a tour of manufacturing facilities. For your safety, we request that you bring some sturdy, closed-toe shoes to wear on the day of the tour. We cannot allow you to tour the manufacturing site in open-toed shoes or sandals.