Work Smarter, Not Harder, with Xylem’s Field Smart Technology.
You deserve to know how your pump is performing. Xylem’s Field Smart Technology is an advanced telemetry cloud-based system that allows you to monitor and control your pumps, from anywhere in the world, all from the convenience of your Smart phone.
- Common Engine and Routine Maintenance Service Alarms
- Remote Engine Monitoring and Control
- Remote System and Pump Monitoring
- Geo-location and Geo-fencing
- Alarms and Notifications
- Multi Languages
What can Field Smart Technology do for you?
Minimize Unplanned Downtime
- Increase uptime by planning maintenance (engine service parameters, fuel levels)
- Reduce costs with real-time alerts to ensure equipment is operating optimally.
- Maximize performance/reduce damage by monitoring pressure, flow, and vibration.
- Remote control for better pump performance and labor utilization
- Use geo-location and geo-fencing to track assets and optimize service route.
Environmental and Risk Management
- Receive real-time alerts enabling rapid response to outages or flooding.
- Monitor, control and record discharge volume and quality into water courses
- Minimize or avoid personnel being exposed to hazardous areas
Simple and Intuitive
- Simple and intuitive cloud-based software for a range of users
- 24/7/365 Field Smart Technology support for peace of mind
- Available on mobile, tablet or desktop
- Multiple languages
Connected, Secure and Dependable
- Maintain uptime and monitoring to critical or remote assets with 2-way real-time cell/ satellite communications.
- Remote software updating for security, reliability, and longevity.
- Software meets standard US/EU security protocols.
Remote Monitoring Login
Field Smart Technology provides invaluable control and information about your pump such as:
• Start/stop/RPM control
• Fuel Consumption/Levels
• Soot accumulation monitoring for models with DPF
• Engine load
• Warning and error codes
For more details, please download the datasheet.