Senior Hardware Electronics EngineerEngineering | Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- List the essential functions and major activities in order of their importance. Understanding key Hardware requirements from product requirements.
- Analog design involving transistors and op-amps for low voltage applications. Design, selection, specification, and validation of critical electronic components.
- Perform Power circuit protection and coordination studies, circuit design, and component selection Model, simulate, analyze the sub systems to evaluate product and design concepts
- Performs board design from system level requirements and test including requirements analysis and documentation, circuit design digital electronics Power electronics, Schematic capture, and verification and testing of boards Sound knowledge on magnetic sensors and magnetic fields.
- Perform technical feasibility study and electronic architecture design and integration Participate in FMEA and risk assessment activities Providing guidelines for layout/PCB engineers.
- Follows standard R&D guidelines for hardware development, documenting code and testing Interface as needed with product management, customers, marketing & sales in providing technical guidance on products developed.
- Keep well informed of new features and products/services. Be proactive in understanding product/service roadmaps and the implications of new features with peer engineers or self-training.
- Knowledge of EMC/LVD/GPSD/CE/UL compliance Other responsibilities as assigned.