Invoice to Pay AnalystFinance | Charlotte, NC, United States
We’re Hiring for an Invoice to Pay – GRNI Analyst!
If you are excited and passionate about helping #LetsSolveWater, consider joining our team today! Xylem, Inc. is a leading global water technology company servicing more than 150 countries and is dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions. At Xylem, you will have the opportunity to solve water by participating in our paid Volunteer Program, Xylem Watermark!
THE ROLE: The Invoice to Pay – GRNI Analyst role is to assist in the research, reporting and clearing of invoices and variances in GRNI and AP Ageing for entities in North America; provide support and interact with various departments, buyers, suppliers and stakeholders.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Responsible to analyze, follow-up and resolve “Goods Received Not Invoiced (GRNI)” and AP aging backlogs within North America.
- Serve as interface with business partners for escalation and problem resolution pertaining to Purchase Orders, Goods/Services Receiving and Invoicing to ensure timely and accurate resolution of GRNI
- Analyze, recommend and improve processes, increase efficiencies and strengthen internal controls
- Conduct root cause analysis of issues, and recommend corrective and/or preventive actions
- Professionally communicate with suppliers both written and verbal
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting for leadership, effectively communicating with our business partners and participating in special or cross-functional projects
- Assist with providing requested information for internal/external auditors and month end close activities as needed
- Support I2P management in problem solving and fact-finding analysis
- Meet individual and department goals; Support Corporate Goals/Initiatives
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be required based on organization needs
- Perform supplier statement reconciliations.
- Handle internal and external escalations (vendors & stakeholders), and maintain a high rate of customer satisfaction
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related fields of study
- Three + years of experience in a finance environment with at least 1 year working with Source-to-Pay processes and technologies preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and data analysis demonstrating an ability to identify root cause, generating and evaluating alternatives, and implementing solutions; Ability to recognize and recommend changes – continuous improvement.
- Proficient organizational skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues with accuracy. Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Be a self-starter who can prioritize tasks and manage deadlines, navigate and be successful in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment; great follow through skills
- Ability to prepare and organize reporting and presentations
- Demonstrate both the ability and motivation to work collaboratively in a team environment, across regions and functions, as well as working independently with minimal oversight
- Strong, professional verbal and written communication skills
- Draw accurate useful conclusions from financial, business and quantitative information.
- Ability to think analytically, focus on the big picture, yet to be able to drill into the detail and understand the impact. Understand how the business works and the upstream and downstream activities that impact and are impacted by Finance.
- Demonstrate confidence when communicating along with great customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Power Point – Power BI a plus
- Experience with Invoicing systems Coupa, SAP, ERP systems (ERPLX, BPCS, Oracle), Service Now and T&E software (Concur) a plus
DAY IN THE LIFE:
In this role, the working environment is generally conducted in an office environment, frequently required to communicate orally and be able to use hands/fingers and close vision to operate office equipment. The physical demands may include but not limited to, regularly required to sit for extended periods of time. In addition, this role may require minimal travel and may be required to be available to support other time zones as a regular part of the job.
The estimated salary range for this position is $71,000 to $84,000 plus bonus. Starting pay is dependent on multiple factors, such as skills, experience and work location, and is not typically at the top of the range. At Xylem we offer a competitive compensation package with a generous benefit package, including Medical, Dental, Vision plans, 401(k) with company contribution, paid time off, paid parental leave and tuition reimbursement.
At Xylem, we embrace diversity and strive to create avenues where employees feel valued and appreciated through our DE&I initiatives and Employee Resources Groups (ERG). Xylem is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action workplace. Xylem prohibits discrimination, harassment of any kind and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, medical conditions or disability, genetic information, age, or other non-merit factors.
Join the global Xylem team today! Xylem is a team creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges through developing new technologies and services that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor, and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential, and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities.
Disclaimer: The information listed within this job description is designed to indicate the general nature of work expected for this position and shall not be viewed as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required in this position. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job absent undue hardship. Xylem reserves the right to modify this job description or assign other duties to this position as needed.