Electrical Service TechnicianOperations | Kalgoorlie, Australia, Australia
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" from collection and distribution to reuse and return to nature. With the increased demand on water, the need for innovative technology couldn’t be greater.
We are looking for an experienced and versatile Electrical Fitter to join our service team based at our Kalgoorlie workshop. The Electrical Service Technician will carry out maintenance, emergency service work and product repairs on our state-of-the-art product range.
You will have a passion for customer service and thrive working as part of a team. This role will see no two days the same as you:
- Electrically disconnect and connect, test and inspect pumps and products in the workshop and potentially at the customers' premises where required
- Complete routine & emergency assessment and service/repair of pumps and rental fleet across our leading brands in our service workshop.
- Inspect and test products prior to dispatch
- Maintain documentation and reports consistent with company policies, procedures and safety requirements
- Provide timely and accurate advice and support to staff and customers
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced electrical fitter and be trade qualified with a keen interest in developing your skills. You will have experience working with pumps or come from an engineering environment. Your keen eye for detail, solid time management and exceptional communication skills will see you succeed.
We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development and a safety culture. Apply Now to become part of a loyal, hardworking team and join us on our journey to solve water!