Sustainability Quality Management System engineerOperations | Cegled, Hungary, Hungary
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com
Quality Engineer (IMS Coordinator)
The Engineer provides support for introducing new quality and auditing systems and manages the existing ISO systems according to the standard (Maintain the Integrated Management System) Coordinate, evaluate, and assist in developing action plans and follow up of necessary actions. Coordinate quality trainings across departments.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- On-going administration of Integrated Management System, processes, and procedures.
- Plan and conduct internal Integrated Management System audits. Coordinate, evaluate, and assist in developing action plans and follow up of necessary actions.
- Enforce compliance with internal procedures to ensure that established quality, environmental and process procedures are being always followed by the appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate quality trainings across departments. Support to maintain training database and control that employee training records are up to date.
- Responsible for maintaining the IMS manual.
- Prepare, maintain, and develop standardized forms for IMS.
- Follows ISO 9001 requirements and supports internal audits.
- Bsc degree in engineering, quality or related field
- Good communication skill in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in similar position,
- The employee must be willingness and problem solving oriented.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Used to work with technical drawings, standards and specification.
- Used to work with data: from key business metric monitoring take actions at shop floor, design, and supplier level to assure continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of daily monitoring system is preferable.
Cegléd or Abony
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.