Supplier Enablement Analyst - EuropeOperations | Any Location - Poland, Poland
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
Supplier Enablement Analyst - Europe
Xylem seeks to hire an analyst to execute the regional supplier enablement plan in line with the roll out of the Coupa Source-to-Pay platform.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Execute the regional supplier enablement plan through close collaboration with Procurement and Finance functions.
- Be the subject matter expert on Coupa supplier transmission methods and suitability by supplier type.
- Lead suppliers through the cXML configuration process, including credential mapping, scenario testing and move-to-production.
- Host supplier webinars to demonstrate best practise use of the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP).
- Support Procurement in the creation, testing, publish and on-going maintenance of e-Catalogs.
- Troubleshoot transmission failures and ensure stakeholders are kept informed of resolution progress.
- Create and maintain supplier enablement user guides/FAQs/test scripts.
- Manage supplier communications via the central queries inbox.
- Report on enablement progress through maintenance of the central enablement tracker.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain or Technical engineering.
- At least two years of related procurement and/or supply chain experience.
- Experience of using Coupa. or similar Source-to-Pay tool.
- Experience of working with cXML, or similar XML standard.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and change management skills.
- Positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to travel as requested, maximum 10%.
Why Work at Xylem!
We offer you a creative and international environment where you get the opportunity to focus on your personal and professional development together with committed and helpful colleagues. Engage as a volunteer through Xylem´s business program for community initiatives Xylem Watermark: www.xylemwatermark.com.
Everyone's equal value
We want people, regardless of skin color, age, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity, to feel at home, not just at Xylem, but everywhere in the world. For us, diversity, equality, and inclusion mean more than just a policy or a set of methods. Diversity, equality, and inclusion are fundamental parts of our corporate culture and a key to long-term growth.