Sr. Design Engineers/Lead Design Engineer - Pump DomainEngineering | ITC – Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Design and development of sheet metal, casting, fabrication structure.
- Able to perform mechanical design calculation.
- Create and maintain BOM, drawings with GD&T, Tolerance stack up, and Tooling feasibility.
- Creo Simulation and Creo Programming with Skeleton modelling and surfacing.
- 2D/3D CAD preparation and detail engineering using Creo and AutoCAD.
- Carry out design change request on-time bound manner in PLM Windchill.
- Selection of various grades of materials as per application and cost viability.
- Doing the detail engineering, manufacturing and feasibility review.
- Independently perform the task and can mentor the peers.
- Communicate with cross-functional and cross-cultural team.
- Willing to travel local/global site for short to long duration based on need.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities.
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- B.Tech./ BE in Mechanical
- 4-6 years of experience with new product development.
- Sound understanding of Sheet Metal, Casting and Metallic materials.
- Hands-on experience of Creo software, PDM windchill and AutoCAD.
- Experience with GD&T, Tolerance Stack up analysis.
- Knowledge of welding process and application.
- Demonstrated leadership and technical qualities.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of international & industry standards ISO, BS, ASTM.
- English knowledge is must both written and communication.
- Knowledge of plastic design is adding advantage.