Executive / Senior Executive Accounts PayableFinance | Plant –Vadodara, Gujarat, India
We are a search for an AP Assistant. This individual will be responsible primarily for processing a high volume of AP invoices in a 3-way match environment. This is a great opportunity for a motivated AP Assistant to obtain great experience within a large well-known organization.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Work as a point of contact for the business and external service provider for Invoice to Pay (I2P) processing
- Provide functional support to various end-users as it relates to invoice processing, vendor master changes and payments.
- Responsible for Clearing of the GRNI account.
- Work with external service provider to resolve problems pertaining to Purchase Orders, Goods/Services Receiving and Invoicing to ensure timely and accurate supplier payments
- Support month end close activities.
- Identify improvement opportunities and be an active contributor in problem solving and fact finding analysis
- Provide local and regional support to end-users on finance policies and procedures and assist with preparing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work closely with the local business to understand issues and feedback into process improvement recommendations
- Providing ad-hoc reporting for leadership, effectively communicating with our business partners and participating in special or cross-functional projects.
- Individual have to perform Supplier statement reconciliation.
- Compliance with SOX procedure documentation and controls, with minimum audit findings
- Assist AP Leader in ICP Reporting in One Stream and get ICP invoices paid in timely basis through netting/Bank.
- Individual may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work period’s, or otherwise to balance the workload