Project EngineerProject Management | Calamba, Philippines, Philippines
Project engineer is responsible for project scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing and managing of the technical activities to ensure smooth project implementation.
- Manage several projects concurrently. Make sure the projects are within the budgeted cost and meet the agreed work schedule.
- Work closely with engineering team for technical submittal preparation.
- Work closely with service team for MOS (installation and T&C) preparation.
Make sure the technical submittal is submitted on time and follow up closely with customer for approval.
- Work closely with customer service, procurement, and logistic team to ensure that goods can be delivered on time to customer according to the incoterm in contract.
- Work closely with customer service and finance team to make sure the progress claim is triggered on time according to payment terms.
- Make sure the project documentation is up to date and traceability.
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned by immediate superior or Head of Department.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or relevant field; Registered Engineer; preferably
- Computer literate.
- Proven working experience as a project engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards