ERP Subject Matter ExpertOperations | Morton Grove, IL, United States
We’re Hiring for an ERP Subject Matter Expert!
If you are excited and passionate about helping #LetsSolveWater, consider joining our team today! Xylem, Inc. is a leading global water technology company servicing more than 150 countries and is dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions. At Xylem, you will have the opportunity to solve water by participating in our paid Volunteer Program, Xylem Watermark!
THE ROLE: The ERP Subject Matter Expert will be responsible for the analysis, continuous improvement, and sustainment of the Morton Grove ERP system of record as it supports the Morton Grove business system. In this role, the incumbent will also drive to fully exploit the functionality of and all translations between LN ERP, Planning, Manufacturing and Inventory, Receiving, and Shipping, as well as any applicable reporting connectivity. We offer a full benefits package to include Flexible Time Off (FTO) for salaried positions, health, dental, vision, investment savings plan, and additional miscellaneous benefits.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Audits integrity of master data and LN ERP system parameters; directs functional groups to execute where gaps are found or change is required
- Supports P2ID and O2C-WS through a tenacious focus on transactional connectivity and discipline
- Partners with all MG operational workstreams, Customer Service, IT, Accounting & Finance to ensure processes are as efficient as possible to facilitate customer satisfaction
- Partner with various business units as well as IT staff and Infor technical teams to determine the root cause of system issues and drive sustainable solutions
- Audit ERP system to correctly identify and rectify any inconsistencies and gaps. True north is to fully exploit system capabilities and eliminate manual processes
- Act as a liaison between Operations, IT, and the Infor ERP Support team to provide a transparent view to leadership of workstream health and progression toward operational excellence
- Vocal leader for ERP issues or enhancements, including participating in User Acceptance Testing
- Provides guidance, mentoring, and trains end-users on ERP system disciplines
- Work and communicate effectively with diverse, cross-functional teams in order to advance MG TEAM self sufficiency
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager
- BA Degree in Information Technology, Data Analytics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Operations. Relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of experience with process creation and standardization, continuous improvement
- Demonstrated leadership by example
- Inventory Control and inventory flow management experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end ERP system manipulation, LN a strong preference
- Highly analytical, ability to concisely communicate with data and offer solutions
At Xylem, we embrace diversity and strive to create avenues where employees feel valued and appreciated through our DE&I initiatives and Employee Resources Groups (ERG). Xylem is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action workplace. Xylem prohibits discrimination, harassment of any kind and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, medical conditions or disability, genetic information, age, or other non-merit factors.
Join the global Xylem team today! Xylem is a team creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges through developing new technologies and services that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor, and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential, and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities.
Disclaimer: The information listed within this job description is designed to indicate the general nature of work expected for this position and shall not be viewed as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required in this position. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job absent undue hardship. Xylem reserves the right to modify this job description or assign other duties to this position as needed.