Business Development ManagerSales | Glostrup, Denmark, Denmark
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
Business Development Manager - Aquaculture
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team. The position will be a remote role in the Nordics.
Using your extensive knowledge in Aquaculture and other Industrial markets, you will need to deliver growth and expand our portfolio to the existing and new customer base. This will include initially focusing on our Disinfection portfolio including UV/O3 products.
You will support sales, service and the end customers, as well as participate in customer events. You will use some of your time to support our customers, both over the phone and out in the field. At product launches, you will participate together with the marketing department, as well as make plans for your specialist area and carry them out.
· Manage the existing customer accounts while developing and executing a medium to long-term strategy for Industrial markets in the Nordic with a focus initially on Aquaculture.
· Develop, maintain, and deliver the right technical solution product messaging, customer support, and training. You will foster cross-functional alignment to customer needs.
· Participate in pursuit strategy planning, solution and proposal development, and customer negotiations to accelerate customer adoption.
· Present and demonstrate to prospective users on product/solution capability. You will provide valuable input for product development.
· Be responsible for the development of new accounts and/or generating new business from existing accounts.
· Pursue sales leads and visit customer sites within an assigned territory defined by geographic area, industry, or product/service segment to present bold and innovative solutions to customer challenges.
We believe you have experience or background in Aquaculture applications and similar industrial applications. You possess knowledge in non-chemical disinfection.
We highly appreciate strong teamwork and you need to be used to work cross-functionally and in remote teams.
You are commercially analytical, and creative, and understand the customer's needs and priorities. You are flexible and creative in your approach to your work and are not afraid to make decisions in your daily work.
As we are an international company with a strong diversity and inclusion culture, we hope you share our passion for interacting with different cultures and functions.
Why Work at Xylem!
We offer you a creative and international environment where you get the opportunity to focus on your personal and professional development together with committed and helpful colleagues. Engage as a volunteer through Xylem´s business program for community initiatives Xylem Watermark: www.xylemwatermark.com.
Everyone's equal value
We want people, regardless of skin color, age, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity, to feel at home, not just at Xylem, but everywhere in the world. For us, diversity, equality, and inclusion mean more than just a policy or a set of methods. Diversity, equality, and inclusion are fundamental parts of our corporate culture and a key to long-term growth.
Feel free to visit us at https://www.xylem.com/sv-se/
We only accept applicants through https://www.xylem.com/en-us/careers/.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Leila Sayyad, Corporate Recruiter, Leila.email@example.com .
Welcome with your application!