Flygt 3000 Series
- Superior corrosion resistance material increases product lifetime
- Long-term savings with patented Adaptive N® hydraulic design which provides trouble-free operations and up to 80% higher pumping efficiency
- Up to 5 times more wear resistance with optional Hard Iron hydraulics
- Patented Griploc™ seal ensures reliability and trouble-free operation in highly corrosive and abrasive applications
- Flygt SmartRun™ compatibility provides maximum pump station control
Superior pumping performance for industrial applications
The Stainless Steel N3069 is a premium submersible pump specifically manufactured for industrial customers with pumping processes containing high chloride or extreme pH levels. Unlike traditional cast iron pumps, the Stainless Steel N3069 delivers superior corrosion resistance and exceptional pumping performance with sustained high efficiency.
This workhorse is designed to solve the toughest pumping challenges in very aggressive media, such a highly acidic or alkaline water based liquids, seawater, organic waste, and other harsh media applications. The combination of a submersible pump in stainless steel and Flygt’s self-cleaning adaptive design provides continuous pumping with market leading performance.
For applications containing abrasive particles the Stainless Steel N3069 can additionally be fitted with Hard Iron hydraulic parts. Hard Iron is a high chromium material that combines sufficient corrosion protection with up to 5 times higher wear resistance compared to duplex stainless steel hydraulic materials. Hard Iron is an excellent choice for long lasting peace-of-mind pumping, even in the most abrasive and demanding industrial applications.
The Stainless Steel N3069 is designed and manufactured to be a reliable servant in many demanding industrial applications including:
- Process water
- Waste sumps
- Industrial food applications