Senior Control EngineerEngineering | ITC – Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Participate in M&C (Monitoring and Controls) product development: preparation of design, specifications, analysis and recommendations for development of new products.
- Provide software development and validation throughout the product development and project execution.
- Work closely with global engineers, product and project managers to develop products and to develop test procedures and test cases for final validation.
- Understand the project requirements and develop roadmaps.
- Estimating task execution time and ensuring on-time delivery of work with quality.
- Perform Design Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (DFMEA).
- Prepare and get product certifications
- Prepare Design Documents
- Provide support to manufacturing unit.
- Support and resolve product field issues
- Develop testing tools and work with various stakeholders to ensure standard QE processes are implemented and followed at multiple sites across the world. Evaluate, recommend, and institutionalize improvements to integration test processes, work products/services, and results. Provides test support and mentoring to other members outside of the team.
- Keep well informed of new features and products/services. Be proactive in understanding product/service roadmaps and the implications of new features with peer engineers or self-training.
Søk på stillingen