Mechanical Design Engineer - Water Treatment ProjectsEngineering | ITC – Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Individual execution of water treatment product & project engineering jobs.
- Preparation of product 3D CAD & drawings & BOM.
- Making mechanical design calculations
- Create engineering drawings, P&ID, layouts and schematic preparations utilizing 3D software.
- Create Technical submittals as per client requirement.
- Responsibilities include the preparation of preliminary, concept and for construction designs.
- Takes ownership of mechanical designs and provides support during tendering and project delivery stages.
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- B.E (Mechanical) with 2 to 6 years’ experience in design drafting.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Proficiency in Creo and AutoCAD must.
- Experience in working with ERP system for BOM creation and editing.
- An understanding of water & wastewater (Transport and Treatment) technologies and their application.
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance.
- Excellent communication, Problem-solver, stakeholder relationship management and analytical & negotiation skills
- Ensures client specifications are met and design deliverables are issued in a timely manner.
- Able to work independently.
- Co-ordination between Inter-company & Intra-Company people for product development, execution and installation.
- Fluency in English language is must
Søk på stillingen