Lead Engineer - FEAEngineering | ITC – Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Independent FEA simulation & diagnose of Linear/Non-linear static structural, Modal, Harmonic, Random spectrum level of vibration; HCF/LCF Fatigue, Fracture Mechanics physics problems.
- Simulation of Fluid-Structure Interaction (FSI) problem at some extent.
- Parametric simulation & design optimization
- FEA simulation using ANSYS APDL & Workbench
- Basic level CAD modelling to prepare FEA compliant CAD using Creo.
- Simulation results verification through Hand-calculation.
- Independently perform the task and can mentor the peers.
- Communicate with cross-functional and cross-cultural team.
- Willing to travel local/global site for short to long duration based on need.
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Fulltime B.Tech/ M.Tech./ Ph.D, preferable in CAD/CAM, Machine Design qualification.
- 5-8 years of core simulation domain experience.
- Sound hands-on experience of ANSYS APDL & Workbench
- Excellent knowledge of Design & calculation.
- Experience for plastic, rubber material simulation is advantageous.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of international & industry standards
Søk på stillingen