WASTEWATER CHANNEL IMPELLER PUMP
The classic C-pumps with shrouded impellers have proven themselves over the years and are designed to handle different types of media.
The C 3356 three-channel impeller is available in cast iron or duplex stainless steel with excellent flow passing properties that reduce clogging in the impeller channel. A narrow gap between the interchangeable wear rings ensures high efficiency.
ROBUST AND RELIABLE DESIGN
- The short shaft overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases seal and bearing life
- Motor designed for submersible use. Heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties.
- Martensitic stainless steel shaft for maximum strength and corrosive resistance
- Optional duplex stainless steel shaft for superior corrosive resistance
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security. They are available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR) or Silicone carbide (SiC) depending on pumped media.
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for submersible use
Wet Pit (P)
Semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed on twin guide bars with automatic connection to the discharge pipe.
Portable, submersible pump installation. Portable pump with hose coupling or flange for connection to the discharge pipe.
Dry Installation vertical (T)
Vertical, permanent, dry pump installation. The submersible pump is installed in a dry pit, with flange connection to suction and discharge piping.
Dry Installation (Z)
Horizontal, permanent, dry pump installation. The submersible pump is installed in a dry pit, with flange connection to suction and discharge piping.