The WTW Standard two-electrode conductivity cell KLE 325 is a conductivity measuring cell with two graphite electrodes for standard measurements in aqueous solutions in the field and in the lab.
- No measuring errors due to cable, polarization effects or changes of the electrical edge field
- Highest precision and linearity
- Long-term stable cell constant thanks to graphite electrodes
- Two-electrode conductivity cell with built-in temperature sensor and 1.5 m (4.9 ft) cable.
Recommended fields of application
The WTW Standard two-electrode conductivity cell KLE 325 is best suited for:
- On site measurements in rivers, lakes and wastewater
- Fish farming
- Ground water measurements
- Applications in water laboratories