Multi TechnicianEngineering | Bangalore ITC Office,
Multi-Technician – JD’s
- MEP - Includes maintaining and managing Mechanical / Electrical / plumbing / Carpentry infrastructure of Xylem facility to ensure smooth functioning, maintaining, efficiency monitoring, cost saving initiatives.
- Facility Electrical setup - Ensure all Electrical assets are in working condition always, ensure to take immediate actions with support from FM for replacing any defective items going through procurement process.
- Common areas – In case of any issues, coordinate with CAMPUS infra team for immediate attention in case of common services.
- HVAC/Critical Air-conditioning - Ensure all HVAC, Air-conditioning infra is always functional in common units, Server, UPS rooms. Coordinate with AMC vendor for necessary support or maintenance as per schedules and maintaining report.
- Repair & Maintenance: Ensure all infra related to Carpentry/Plumbing are in good condition. Take necessary measure in case of repair and maintenance. Ensure Security/Housekeeping staff are training to maintain and report any issues.
- Utility Efficiency : Monitor Electricity consumption of Lighting and AC consumption and initiate steps for efficiency and power saving measures, train HK/Security personnel ways to maintain and avoid unnecessary consumption of power
- Consumption & MIS : Maintain daily/monthly consumptions of Electricity, HVAC, Repair . Verify monthly invoices and process for approvals and payment process through Finance
LAB Responsibilities – JD’s
Manage & Maintain Electrical/Electronic LAB at Bangalore.
- Ensure all assets in the lab are always in serviceable conditions, maintenance is carried out regularly, AMC are covered for all critical equipment, calibrations and measurements are carried out as per requirements.
- Ensure common stock used by all Lab users are maintained adequately and refilled sufficiently after going through approvals and procurements process.
- GC wise stock inventory is maintaining and reported to respective Managers as per their advice.
- Maintenance of stock register for common consumables and GC wise consumables.
- Coordinate with EHS officer for training and basic information in Lab access and issue access to new users.
- Ensure Lab users follow Lab disciplines and DO's & DON’T's.
- Support in raising EPR's for Lab related procurements and coordinate with Vendors for delivery.
- Involve in setting up tests for Engineers whenever necessary or support requested.
- Maintain Quality standards/SOP's as laid down for LAB and ensure users follow
- Safety standards are reviewed and monitored for continuous improvement and monitor/report.
- Involve with respective team to setup new devices and installations.
- Involve in setting up Wet lab infrastructure and necessary support and SOP's.
- LAB equipment sharing with users, scheduling and manage.
- Minor assistance regarding Soldering support.
- Wiring works for team as required and requested.
- Any other related activities or jobs assigned by Manager as per requirement at time to time
Minimum professional and educational background desired (include years of experience)
- Diploma (OR) ITI in Electrical & Electronics
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years’ experience in a Large MNC’s / IT Parks as Multi-Technician /Supervisor role