YSI TruLab pH 1310P
Single Channel Meter for Measurement of pH or mV (ORP)
Perform accurate lab pH, mV (ORP) and temperature measurements with the YSI pH1310 and 1310P with printer.
EPA approved for drinking water and wastewater compliance reporting of pH.
- Single channel measurement of pH or mV (ORP) and temperature
- AutoRead function improves repeatability
- Easy-to-read backlit display with text menu for easy operation for pH, mV (ORP) and temperature
- Fast data transfer via USB in .csv or ASCII format or the optional integrated printer
- Easy calibration with adjustable calibration timer
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 point calibration for pH; 22 stored buffer sets for auto-buffer recognition and easy calibration
- BNC connection for pH, mV; banana connection for temperature probes
- Continuous Monitoring Control (CMC) function for monitoring the ideal measuring range for pH measurements based on the last calibration
- 3-year warranty
- GLP/AQA compliant
- PC software, USB cable, and electrode stand included
Wide selection of electrodes - pH, ORP and temperature probes
The instrument's AutoRead function indicates when a stable measurement is reached improving repeatability.
Data can be printed directly from the instrument via the integrated printer or exported via USB.
The YSI TruLab line includes the 1110 (single channel), 1310 and 1310P (single channel) and 1320 and 1320P (dual channel) instruments providing easy-to-use and calibrate instruments ideal for the laboratory.
The TruLab pH 1310 benchtop meter is the ideal laboratory instrument for reliable pH/mV (ORP) measurements with automatic documentation for GLP compliance.
Available with or without a built-in printer. The 1310 has internal memory. Stored data can be sent to a PC via USB or to an optional built-in printer available on the 1310P.
Instrument Only. Cables, probes/sensors, and accessories sold separately.