SI Analytics Lab 955 Conductivity Benchtop Meter
Modern Meters for Everybody Who Wants to Simply Measure Accurately
The SI Analytics Lab 955 for conductivity measurements is a perfectly suited benchtop meter for measurements in laboratories in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries as well as in medical labs.
- Conductivity benchtop meter
- Range: 0 … 200%. 0 … 20 mg/l. temperature: -10 … 100 °C
- Reproducible measuring results with active AutoRead function
- Simple calibration with asjustable calibration timer
- Intuitive operation with clearly arranged keyboard
- Data is transferred in * .csv format.
- Excel Add-in included for the formatted output of all data and calibration protocols.
The Lab 855 pH Meter, Lab 865 pH Meter, and Lab 955 Conductivity Meter unite the most modern measuring technology available along with new functionality such as AutoRead and CMC (measuring range monitoring) wich makes lab measurements even more reliable. The newly designed, clearly structured keyboards are adapted to operators' logic with tactile feedback as well as large, easy-to-read displays wich are used to support and enhance the interface between the meter and the user.