SI Analytics Lab 865 pH Benchtop Meter
Perfect for Precise pH Measurements in Quality Assurance Labs Requiring GLP Documentation
The SI Analytics Lab 865 pH benchtop meter provides the maximum degree of operating comfort, reliability and measuring certainty for all applications.
- pH Lab Meter
- Measuring range: – 2.0 … 20.0 ± 0.1 pH. – 2.00 … 20.00 ± 0.01 pH. -2.000 … 19.999 ± 0.005 pH. ± 1200.0 ± 0.3 mV. ± (2000 ± 1) mV. – 5.0 … 105.0 °C ± 0.1 °C
- Graphic display with text menu for easy handling.
- Optimize measuring results: With the new CMC function to monitor the congruency of measuring and calibration range for pH.
- USB interface for faster data transfer
- Manual or timer controlled data logging of measured values .
- Protocols include date, time, and ID and sensors serial numbers for GLP compliance.
- Data is transferred in * .csv format.
- Excel Add-in included for the formatted output of all data and calibration protocols.
The SI Analytics Lab 865 benchtop pH meter includes all the features of the Lab 855 pH meter and adds a few others. In addition to the RS232 port the Lab 860 benchtop pH meters have a USB interface to transfer stored data directly to your computer. Like the Lab 850 meters the Lab 860 benchtop pH meters can also store 800 data sets with intervals from five seconds to 60 minutes. These benchtop pH meters have a unique 5 point pH calibration function to allow for extremely precise pH measurements.