Flygt 2000 Series Flygt 2400
- Explosion-proof versions available
- 2-stage, high-head option
- Submerge up to 150 ft (50 m)
- Cast Iron
Decades of proven reliability
The Flygt 2400 pump has been around for decades, and it continues the tradition of the 2201 pumps for reliability and versatility. With optimized geometries and built with material to provide excellent wear-resistance, the rugged design puts up with nearly anything our most demanding users will throw at it.
Versatility in applications
The 2-stage 2400 HT reaches higher heads than any other pump in the 2000 series, yet still allows for impressive solids handling. This makes it the pump of choice for many mine drainage applications, but the medium-head 2400 MT pump is also a truly versatile dewatering problem solver.
- High tensile strength hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Quick disconnect (QD) coupling system
- 2" to 12" pipe, fittings, and adapters available
- Light-weight, cost-effective alternative to traditional steel pontoons
- Used for a wide range of applications in mines, quarries, construction sites, sewage and industrial plants
- Available for almost all Flygt pump models