Warehouse CoordinatorOperations | Perth, Australia, Australia
Xylem is united in our purpose to create a world in which water issues are no longer a constraint to health, prosperity and sustainable development.
Reporting direct to the Warehouse Manager, as the Warehouse Coordinator you will play a critical role in the smooth day to day operations of the Warehouse.
- Organise transport, generate packing lists, and print shipping labels
- Communicate with transport providers and warehouse team regarding accurate details on goods being shipped
- Prepare and maintain necessary export documentation
- Receipt, record and print customer orders
- Generate reports and provide timely, thorough, and accurate information on warehouse issues or results
- Maintain auditable records and participate in audits of Warehouse processes and Inventory Control
- Other duties as required to assist the functionality of the Warehouse and Supply Chain team
- Experience in a warehouse, administration and customer service
- Experience within the transport/manufacturing industry (highly desirable)
- Excellent data entry skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a group environment
- Ability to manage your time effectively
What you will get in return
- An opportunity to work with a global, industry leader delivering water solutions
- Work with a team that is passionate, positive and love what they do
- Attractive base salary, annual bonus + 12% superannuation
- Healthy work/life balance
- Company funded income protection insurance
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”
This is an opportunity for a capable Warehouse Coordinator who thrives in a high-performance environment. If you are keen to join us on our journey to solve water, apply now!
This role is not offering sponsorship, applicants must hold working rights in Australia.