Analyst, Reporting & Business Intelligence - Global Supply ChainFinance | Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Manage the compilation of monthly and quarterly reporting on cost savings, inflation, working capital, and other key measurement factors for the Global Procurement/Supply Chain organization. Presentation of these reports monthly to senior leadership. Serve as team’s subject matter expert with regard to OneStream and Oracle report creation.
- Working directly with the senior analysts tracking large projects to ensure these savings are properly reflected in the figures.
- Review of each business unit’s monthly and quarterly bridge analysis to validate the XGP and LSS savings are aligned and reflected in the figures.
- Ensure accurate functional cost accounting reconicliations and reclassifications.
- Ensure accuracy of the Global Supply Chain organization’s cost center information and provide summary monthly (details managed by shared services)
- Manage and consolidate of the weekly and monthly working capital forecast for an overall view of the working capital position of the business.
- Create and maintain dashboards for use by Financial leadership and busiess unit leadership teams.
- Assist with the deployment of budget and forecasting targets and review business unit budget packages to ensure these targets were appropriately considered.
- Development of a monthly reporting package (preferably that uses information directly from OneStream that is aligned with the budget package to ensure budget to actual and PY to actual analysis can be validated and consistently tracked.
- Pull and provide baseline data for corporate entities (HR/IT/Marketing) related to procurement (5%) – previously done by corporate accounting/FP&A functions
- Develop Productivity Roll Forwards and reconciliations for Xylem Inc. with Segment analysis
Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-5 years of experience in an operational finance or financial reporting role
- Strong anlaytic, financial reporting, and financial modeling skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Tableau, Smartsheet & other analytics platforms
- Ability to be both highly detailed and accuracte while also able to convey key drivers of consolidated results for senior management.
- Ability to communicate with both a variety of management and staff levels including senior executives.
- Able to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Experience with OneStream and Oracle.
- Office work
- Very minimal
Other local requirement:
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It shall not be viewed as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Xylem reserves the right to modify this job description or require that other tasks be performed as required by the business or job circumstances. (for example, but not limited to, personnel changes, technical developments, business needs, etc).